Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Wednesday, June 1

Internet is working (for now)

This is my third day here at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, and I finally got Internet access! It turns out my username and password were bad, so this morning, I called the CS help desk for the 5th time and they sent a troupe here to figure out what was wrong. They discovered... that my username and password were bad. ;) Well at least something can be done about it now. :D Right now, I'm still logged in using the tech's password, though I'm not sure how long it will last.

Tonight, I'm going to visit an assembly recommended to me from someone at church. It'll be great! It's really close too!

I'll try to post some more tonight on what's been going on with the internship, and perhaps even some photos of the dormitory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home