Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Friday, June 18

Computer fixed!

As of this evening, I have finished reading 68.6% of my Java 2: A Beginner's Guide book! It's been a lot of fun, and I can't wait until I get to Module 11 on Multithreading! (I just finished Module (chapter) 8 tonight.) Crista's house and dogsitting for some friends. :) She just donated 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love, so now everyone here has shoulder length hair or less (not counting the pets, of course.)

Purrrrrr!Grandma and I took Princess Fluffy to a new vet today. It was extremely close and convenient, and they fixed her up so quickly! We were all shocked at how much larger she was after our Massachusetts trip. One night while we were gone, she decided to play around and knocked over her food bag. She spent most the night chowing down until Grandma discovered her the next morning... :D In the end, we decided to buy her some Purina ONE instead of her normal cat chow to take care of an irritating dry skin problem. The vet says "one cup a day MAXIMUM!" much to kitty's chagrin. ;D

Can't seem to find my digital camera, and it's a shame, because I had a couple nifty photos of my new PC case running. Hrmph. Oh well! I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I should really start packing for Wyoming soon... I'm leaving on Monday morning at 5:00! The flight actually leaves at 9:00, but of course one must be there hours ahead of time, and Atlanta is 2 1/2 hours away from here. Dad is letting me take his Canon camera with me, so I get to play around with the macro and telephoto lenses! Maybe I'll get to shoot an elk out in Wyoming after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home