Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Monday, June 14

Back! And fully charged!

Hey Gang!

We just arrived this evening from our two-day trip from Massachusetts. It was mostly uneventful. I finished a Babylon 5 novel and read up to page 307-ish in my Java 2 book. I tell you! That Java book is so GOOD! After having Dr. Howell for C++ this past semester, this book is pure sugar puff! :D I greatly appreciate Dr. Howell's thoroughness covering the material. He is almost the only teacher I rarely have questions for after the lecture. Herbert Schildt, the author of Java 2: A Beginner's Guide (click the link! the book was only $4.50 last I saw!) is the same guy who wrote our textbook, C++ The Complete Reference. I'm keeping both books, needless to say. ;D Tonight, I also purchased a new computer case and power supply so perhaps I can repair my computer even before I leave for Wyoming ... though I seriously doubt it.

CloudsOn the road again!


Computery-stuff aside, Addie's wedding this coming Saturday will unquestionably be the best thing since sliced cheese! I can't really believe it's happening! It seems like just yesterday when we were all singing Christmas carols house to house and in the road late at night. :*) Congratulations, you guys!

Well, sleep becons to me, and while I think I can hold out against it for a couple more hours, it's time to end this blog. ;D 'Till next time!

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Matthew! I was looking for other Christian bloggers from Georgia and I ran across your blog! I am 15 years old and I use the Abeka Video School from Pensacola Christian Academy. It's kinda neat to see someone from Pensacola Christian College who blogs.

    I just wanted to say hi. If you like politics and current events, you can stop by my blog, called Strangely Normal (http://www.oldfashionedwhippersnapper.blogspot.com). I haven't posted many stories yet, but my blog has only been up for a couple of days.

    Be blessed
    Neo

    By Blogger jacob.thrasher, at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home