Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Tuesday, July 12

Grad school

In this morning's session, we had a visitor from the Office of Fellowships & Scholars Programs. She had some really good information on applying for fellowships that have encouraged me to consider the possibility of taking a couple years off after graduation to get a Masters degree in Music before pursuing additional Computer Science degrees. The National Science Foundation (NSF), for example, provides funding for three years within a five-year period, allowing you to defer payment for two years while volunteering for Americorp, say. (That was the example she gave.)

I suppose I should focus now on simply graduating from undergrad. *sigh* At least I have some plans! Of course, all these plans could change depending on if I make one of those "lifelong friendships" PCC keeps advertising about. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home