Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Tuesday, June 28

In which Mrs. Royal is delayed and Matthew considers a life in Acadamia

Airplane!Dad drove up to Columbia today to drop Mom off at the airport. Independence Air has some really great airfares, and the closest airport they fly to is here in Columbia. Mom's going up to visit my Grandpa, Aunt, and Uncle to help prepare for our family reunion a week or so from now. Unfortunately, her flight was canceled when they found a crack in the luggage compartment. Since the backup plane had a crack too, she missed her connecting flight Washington-Dulles and will probably get in late tonight.

Yesterday, Deepa went through her thesis defense trial run. Aparently, since her faculty advisor will be in Europe during her actual defense, she was allowed to have a somewhat unusal practice run. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was thinking it would be! This really gives me hope for the possibility of someday pursuing my own Masters degree! Hmm... I'm going to have to live in a place with a nice University and start working on having my own post-name-alphabet nights. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home