Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Wednesday, January 12

Arrived at PCC!

Hey, Gang!

Dad and I arrived safely in PCC yesterday afternoon. Registration was really easy, and I get to stay in my regular semester room! This is great because now I don't have to move my computer desk now. :) Dad's return trip hom was delayed a little bit, because last night we found a nail in one of the Sable's tires. He took it to Walmart's auto repair center this morning, and they ended up replacing the entire tire.

In the meantime, Business Communications looks like it will be a really great course. I'm hoping that it will be nice and easy so I'll have time to practice the piano -- I'm supposed to play in two different competitions so far this semester and neither of the pieces is learned. 0:)

Gotta get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home