Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Tuesday, January 4

Looking for a summer job

Hey all!

Time grows short before I must return to school. Crista and I spent the evening at Miss Cindy's eating Chinese takeout and watching TV. :) It was so much fun! One of my favorite memories ever is watching movies while eating hot popcorn with M&M's mixed in. The M&M's juuust start to melt inside, and taste so good!

Tomorrow -- *looks at the clock* Ok, later today, actually -- I'm going to try to pierce the vast bureaucracies of several human resource departments in the area to find a Computer Science related job. I've already checked into a number of stores and companies, but haven't had any success yet. I was, however, able to talk to a good friend on Sunday, and she recommended quite a few good leads.

In other news, I'm hoping to pop in on my piano teacher tomorrow and play my repertoire from this past semester. She's having some sort of seminar at her house for the Augusta Music Teachers Association (AMTA) on Friday that I'm looking forward to as well.

Getting sleepy. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home