Matthew's Big Blog of Adventure!

Tuesday, May 25

Gates recital yesterday

Christianne plays a Hungarian folk song
Yesterday, I got to go to two friends' senior high school recital. They both played the piano and sang very well. I'm so proud of both of you girls, Christianne and Courtney! What was even cooler was they played a large selection of Chopin -- one of my favorites! Hearing the Raindrop Prelude again was so good! And the Fantasia was wonderful as well. My favorite, of course, was your finale piece. Think I could get the music from you? ;)

2 Comments:

  • Hello Matthew! Robert just showed me your blog. This is GREAT! It was wonderful to see you at graduation. You are such a special guy. Keep up the good work, I will continue to follow up on you :) - Love, Ms. Laura

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

  • Hi, Ms. Laura!

    Thanks! It was good to see you guys too! I hope we get many more opportunities before the summer is over! Gotta go!

    -Matthew

    By Blogger Matthew Royal, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home